Today, tallits are definitely not just prayer shawls but they have become a trendy fashion garment. There was a time when tallit for women were completely irrelevant since women were not allowed to wear the tallit. But with the change of perception, women have started wearing tallit now more than ever. we at Galilee Silks have come up with a number of great tallit designs. In this post, I will be taking you through all these products. So, let’s get started!
Tallit For Women: Why Galilee Silks Is The Perfect Choice For You!
Let’s look at the details of some products:
Blue and Violet Silk Tallit for Women: This is an absolutely beautiful combination of blue shades on silk crepe de chine. It is very soft and light-weight. The Atara is specially decorated with a printed blessing in Hebrew. Much like our other Silk Tallits, Women's Tallits and other products, this one is also sold in a set of Tallit, with a matching Tallit bag and kippah. You can also go for the custom tallit in different sizes or add a personalized name embroidery on the tallit bag, making it an even more meaningful gift!
Blue and Violet Silk Tallit for Women
Blue and Green Stars of David Tallit:
This beautiful Tallit is decorated with a Hand painted chain of Start of David symbols in shades of Blue and Turquoise on a Gray background. Undoubtedly, this is a unique Star of David pattern, in which the color gradually and beautifully moves from light Blue to dark Blue creating an artistic movement look. This feminine tallit pattern is repeated on the tallit bag and the kippah has a matching color. Much like our other Silk Tallits, Women's Tallits and other products, this one is also sold in a set of Tallit, with a matching Tallit bag and kippah.
Blue and Green Stars of David Tallit
Why You Should Trust Galilee Silks?
Galilee Silks is perhaps the perfect place where you can find unique designs and colors. But the best part about this store is that the designers of Galilee Silks are artists themselves and hand-paint each and every product. Some of the other great facts:
- All Galilee Silks Tallits are handmade in Israel
- The artists are absolute masters of their art and they come up with new patterns and designs every day.
- At Galilee Silks, we are not limited to tallit for women but we have traditional and modern tallits for both men and women.
- The price is very competitive and affordable. Moreover, you get unique styles and designs that you can not find nowhere else!
- Last minute shopper? For Expedite shipping you can use our Express shipping by DHL or receive your tallit in the US directly from our Amazon Prime inventory.
So what are you waiting for? Visit us today and explore our offerings now!